Saturday, April 16, 2011

My husband's birthday


Yesterday was RJ's 24th birthday! We went to Abilene for the day and had so much fun.

I am so proud of my husband. He is such a good man, and wonderful father. He is just so much fun! I love spending time talking to him, and watching him play with the boys. They love him so much. We have been best friends for 6 1/2 years!


We had to take Julian to the doctor for his 4 month checkup, but we also did a lot of shopping and playing around. We always spend more than we plan to in Abilene, but we never seem to regret it. We went to the Contemporary Art Center and Monks Coffee Shop. This is the Kiwanis Club fountain next door to Monks.


So now for a little more about my husband: He is the perfect combination of sexy and nerdy. He loves anything crafty and creative, and can pretty much figure out how to make anything. He makes newsboy hats and beanies, messenger bags, journals, and sketch books. He loves gardening, especially water gardens and vegetables. We got him a wheel barrow and some blown glass solar powered lights for his birthday. He is right now in the process of getting some salvaged wood, from a friend who tears down old barns and houses, for our raised beds, and getting some billboard tarps to recycle for pond liners. Such an eco-friendly guy. He does any poopy diaper dunking that needs to be done, and frequently washes the dishes to save my poor dry hands. His favorite food is homemade bean burritoes with cheetos and ranch dressing. He would sleep in his Klash if I let him(Buy Shoes. Save Lives.). He has this crazy wild mohawk-y hair that I love. His skin is this beautiful tan/brown color, and he has green eyes with this crown of amber in them. He is just the right size for me in every way, and though this is a strange thing to say about a guy, his skin is so soft. I love it because I have eczema and my skin has never been soft at all. He is perfect (well almost) and I love him so much!

No comments: