Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Cute Laundry Washing Husband


So since I read Under $1000 a Month, RJ has been wanting to hand wash our laundry. Although this is a great thing to know how to do in case we end up somewhere without a hook-up and would have to pay for a laundry mat, but I have not recognized the appeal when we have a washing machine already. Does it really cost that much to run? I like putting the clothes in, leaving to do other stuff, and coming back to find clothes that I really trust to be clean.



I do however love to hang clothes to dry. It is so romantic and bleaches the stains out of the diapers. I have been asking RJ to hang a line on the porch since we moved in. It's amazing how guys finally get around to doing something when they decide they want it too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hanging out clothes too!